RePatriot® fabric is 100% post-consumer recycled material derived from consumer PET bottles.
The yarn is created from PET bottles and then woven into fabric. This material is then dyed red and blue to be sewn into American and Texas flags.
The feel, look and fly-ability are similar to a 200-denier nylon. However, the RePatriot Flags will outlast nylon by over 40% in their color steadfastness. In addition, the RePatriot flags strength is twice that of standard commercial nylon and will encroach on the longevity and durability of a poly flag. The RePatriot is a great replacement to the Hercules flags of the past.
100% Made in the U.S.A.
- Made with 100% Repreve® Polyester
- Great for indoor or outdoor display use
- Unidirectional chain stitch on all horizontal seams for superior longevity
- Fly hem provided with 4 rows of lock stitching
- X-box stitching provided on fly end corners for improved longevity
- Poly sateen heading is the whitest & strongest in the industry
- 15 bottles to make a flag 3x5
- 18 bottles to make a flag 4x6
- 24 bottles to make a flag 5x8
- 36 bottles to make a flag 6x10