Frustrated with Seeing your Flag Tangled?
The Flag Sentinel is the best solution to keep your flag from tangling around its mast. Simple to install and fits any standard 3-/4", 1″, and 1-1/4" O.D. household flag mast.
Now your your flag will fly all day long, every day of the year without the frustration of the flag becoming tangled or damaged due to winds not exceeding 15 MPH. The Flag Sentinel will reduce the amount of time you spend unraveling your flag and banner from around your flagpole and keeps your flag from becoming tangled around the staff.
- No more climbing ladders to unwind your flag from the flagpole staff.
- The best heavy-duty solution to a common flag issue.
- Easily and Securely attaches to your spiining flagpole mast and clips securely and safely to the flag with no potential for flag damage.
- 16" Rod recommended for 2' x 3' flags; 20" Rod recommended for 3' x 5'
- The best solution for any flag that you want to fly when showing what you're proud of.
- The best alternative to the Flag Stabilizer
***USING THIS PRODUCT WITH A ONE-PIECE, SOLID FLAGPOLE APPLICATION MAY OVERSTRESS THE FLAG SENTINEL'S ROD BASE OVER TIME CAUSING POSSIBLE BREAKAGE***
- Stronger than other plastic versions.
- Keeps your flag from becoming tangled around the staff.
- Simple to use.
1. Slowly slide set screw collar over the spinning flagpole as close to bottom of flag header as possible. Note; set screw collar will be a snug fit and may require slight nudge when sliding over spinner pole joint.
2. Tighten hex head set screw to pole mast. Do not over tighten
3. Gently pull the flag taught in line of Sentinel arm and attached bulldog clip to bottom seam of the flag’s field